Implementing a Cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is no easy task. The difference between a successful and unsuccessful implementation can be the loss of significant time, money, and competitive edge.
- Phased and strategic approach to implementation
- Takes the time to thoroughly understand your core system requirements, issues and business processes
- Analyse all data and information to propose a solution that fulfil your business needs and requirements
- Opportunity for additional extension developments to fulfil all operational requirements
At Integral, we find that most mid-to-large organisations need at least a minor amount of customisation to protect areas of competitive advantage and mitigate change management risks.
- Provide a firm understanding of how much customisations is required
- Identify and suggest ways to enhance workflow and reporting structure
- Easy and cost-effective suggestions to make your systems work better for your business
- Ongoing support with onsite training and support
Integral creates avenues for future scaling, development, and optimisation of data-driven results. Specialising in systems implementation over the last 30 years, we focus on a productive ERP implementation within your business.
- Analyse all aspects of your business to identify optimal implementation
- Possess the knowledge and experience no matter the size or complexity of your business
- Provide impressive strategic, operational and information-related benefits to your business
- Guide you with a clear understanding on how the implementations are done
Whether it is from the Microsoft Navision ERP system or another ERP system, we got you covered. We understand that your business comes with pre-existing data that you cannot lose. That's why, when it comes to migrating your data to a new system, Integral starts with a clearly thought-out strategy and plan.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision to Business Central Migration
- Take time to define all data elements' depth and breadth to be migrated
- Created cohesive and considered plans to migrate data over to Microsoft Business Central
- Makes your migration journey easy with no headache or data loss
Training is a critical component of any successful implantation, but it is too often rushed or overlooked entirely. Any ERP implementation is a failure if your stakeholders aren't trained to use the new system properly.
- Develops customised training programs and schedules for your newly implemented Business Central ERP
- Provides continual training for later customised developments, applications and extensions
- Localised support and on-site training
All systems evolve and require customisation and enhancements from time to time. That's why you need ongoing support to ensure your ERP grows with your business.
- Offers ongoing onsite support and solutions within WA
- Support ticketing system is quick and easy
- Expert support team is well known to provide excellent customer service
- Regular software updates to keep your systems running smoothly